Saturday, August 11, 2007

Some weekend....












I just got back from a 2-day break and now I’m back and at work. The last 2 days has been a whirlwind. As expected my weekend was so much hectic.

After work last Wednesday, I felt like I was so restless. It all started when RL visited me and Mr. M at the office at EY. He stayed with us for about an hour or so. It’s really weird and funny having RL at the office. There’s just this feeling of being conscious and like I just couldn’t work properly. We like smoke together sa smoking area namin sa office with Mr. M, I served him coffee afterwards. Basta it’s a different feeling, na weird-out ako and kind of feel awkward. But it was so much fun; then we went out shopping sa faisaliah mall, grabbing the opportunity coz most of the stores are on sale. I bought this sony digital camera w/c I really like, at sony world. We grab a few at celio, guess and next boutiques. Then we had dinner at KFC before I left for work again at my other job.

Last Thursday was just a routine for me, do my laundry, watch my favorite US tv series and the cellular movie starring the hunky Chris Evans and the gorgeous Kim Basinger. Then work again. The highlight of my Thursday night was the nomo session with my effeminate friends. We started at around 12MN and finish by 5AM. Ayun ngarag na naman kami kinabukasan. At least one of us was happy. Peggy and his guy friend whom he just met a week ago are going steady and like last Thursday was the official coming out party for the both of them.

I woke up last Friday at around 1PM then had my late lunch. I actually slept at my friend chinchin’s little dungeon. I thank her for always being sooo hospitable every time I’d visit their place, as well as Anita’s. I felt so welcome when I’m with them.

Then I went home and had an hour rest.

By 5PM I was on my way again to the rest of the desparada’s place (I dunno why they call themselves desparadas..hehe). I actually invited them to accompany me sa binyag since I’m one of the ninong to cutie baby JP, the son of my kumare Abby who works at Al Hammadi and kumpare Rogelio who works at the airport. As usual entourage na naman kami, same group of friends with Rommel, Poch and Vil. Ayun sobrang saya; picturan, lafangan; sayawan. We left the venue at around 9PM at my bring-home pa…hehe!

I told you it was really some weekend.

4 comments:

Charmed One said...

ang saya !!!!!

lakihan mo naman pics iyaan, hindi ko masiyadong makita ang kagandahan.

regards kina everybody ha?

Anonymous said...

kmusta naman yung nag restday. hahaha :biggrin: wla lang, yan tuloy magisa ko atalaga mag input for life, hayuf! :) unfair, nagrestday na, may 1 week vacation pa. Hmmp.! :) balitaan mo nmn ako mga bookings mo, mall tours, bar tours, zoo tours sa loob ng 1 linggo mong freeeee time niniii! :) --mark-it :)

BoBoT said...

to anonymous:

it felt like this is gonna be the beggining of the end....whatever!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

---- wla akong masabi sa blogspot mo.......

the best....tlagang wla kang oras mag update...hehhehe