Saturday, August 4, 2007

A weekend to remember....

w/ charmed one
w/ friends

The last few days have been crazzzy. There’s so much going on. Like for real. Talk about my weekend. It’s work work work and fun fun fun (yeah, I need my time off sometimes, hehe). Xempre, napapagod din naman ako.

What I have posted last Wednesday in anticipation with my 2-day break? Guess what? I have done almost all of it, except for the movie marathon part. I failed to watch transformer since I still have to copy it from QJ and I went home late last Wednesday, and I don’t wanna bother QJ with that.

The best part about my weekend (Thursday) although I was soooo tired with work at my other job was meeting up with charmed one who’s coming from khobar to visit his friends here in Riyadh. It was actually planned like a month ago. Obviously charmed one has been very excited to see all of his friends again. The sad part was that i had to come late again. Since I had to work and unexpectedly I left at work almost 12MN. I was scared to go alone so I had to convince some friends to accompany me. I have tried convincing Mike, Matt, Rommel but they all said no. Well, valid din naman mga reasons nila. And by this time charmed one had been calling me like every single minute (exxage lang..hehe) kung nasaan na ako. So I had to convince other friends to go with me. I have used yet again my convincing power, after some spirit-boosting talked with all of them.

We headed to the place with much anticipation and I wasn’t disappointed at all. We arrived at the party very late, like 1AM. A lot of the guests had gone home already except for some very close friends of charmed one and the very hospitable house owners Rob and Den. I was so delighted by their warmed welcome, and the house where they live? It’s amazing! The Picasso painting was awesome! And the gigantic dragon-like frame on the wall is to die for, not to mention the adorable pets they owned.

Anyway, none of us felt OP or something. In fact, naging maxado kaming feel at home and the food was great, honest!

It has been my first my time to bond with charmed one like that. We meet at parties long before, but last Thursday was different. It was like blogging has something to do with our friendship. We have talked about a lot of things from serious or not-so-serious topic. We laughed liked there’s no more tomorrow, kahit mejo inaantok na kaming lahat. Sobrang aliw talaga!

The get together concluded at around 5AM as we decided to head home. Pasikat na ang araw.

The party made me realized that it is always important to find a place to run to everytime we have important events going on in our lives. We always seek refuge somewhere and I guess I have found refuge in my friends. I realized that there’s more to life than just work and work.

Although it was weird seeing old friends again and like talk about the good old times but still I couldn’t be any happier having to spend my Thursday with them, esp to my dearest friend charmed one.

To charmed one, rob, den, mel, arman thank you all so much! To ice, chin, nitz, allen, & peggy thank you too for the company.

Hope we could do that again sometime soon when charmed one will be around again!

4 comments:

Charmed One said...

Ang ganda naman nung Charmed One na iyan? Hahahahahaha. Puwede paki tanong kung anong Beauty Secrets niya mwahahahaha.

I had fun with you guys. Till next time.

BoBoT said...

ok fine. wala na akong masabi. ikaw ang gandang kailan man di kinulayan. meaning, natural na ganda..hehe!

ROBERTISMS said...

Asan na ba kasi ang Presidentita ng Chris Cafuir Charmed One Mestiza Fun Club?

Thank you Twinkle for making Charmed One's Riyadh homecoming memorable just by being there with your other friends.

Apologies lang for sleeping ahead. Talagang super groggy na kami. Alam mo, maturing na kami (maturing daw o). Di na sanay sa puyatan. Saka super tiring talaga maging hostess-with-the-mostest e.

Ulit ha?

BoBoT said...

it's ok rob. sobrang nag enjoy kaming lahat kahit puyatera. Thank you. Thank you!

c yah!