Tuesday, August 21, 2007

ROME - The TV Series


Julius Caesar
Octavia & Atia of the Julii
Set of Rome in Cinecetta Studios


Titus Pullo and Lucius Vorenus

I have been hooked on watching “ROME” - an HBO produced TV series that has just concluded its final episode recently. Hooked that I couldn’t help but watch each episode a night no matter how tired I am from work. It’s like my eyes are glued at my monitor screen in every episode.

I was just amazed how HBO had to put up such a huge production like that. They say the production is regarded as one of the most expensive in the history of TV series. The sound effects were fantastic. The scenery is very realistic and modern. The exchange of dialogue of all the characters in the series is very witty in a modern way. The standout characters are two of Caesar's soldiers, Lucius Vorenus played by Kevin McKidd and Titus Pullo played by Ray Stevenson.

I never really know the story of the roman revolution but I’ve heard ‘bout Anthony and Cleo and Julius Caesar, but I don’t know specific details about their lives until a friend introduce the series to me.

I thank you chay!

Last night I watched the last and the season finale of the series. It had me begging for more. Although I wanted more of ROME it would be impossible. From what I have learned, they would not be returning for a third season.

Next stop: Grey’s Anatomy….

2 comments:

ROBERTISMS said...

pahiram po ng Rome?

BoBoT said...

sure rob, cge pa burn ko kay jam ung season 1 and 2 for u. i'll buzz u up n lng kung ok na!