Saturday, August 18, 2007

REBORN!

@ POTR
with nitz en ice
with nitz en ice
with the bday celebrant Rommel
with charmed @ POTR
with rob @ his lovely POTR

I was having the time of my life for the last few days. Savoring my so-called hiatus. A week off my other job was a relief. I just can’t believe I was doing exactly what I was doing a year ago. Work and home. The same old routine and I miss that. The one-week off that I just had was a blessing-in-disguise. I guess what I needed was a break, that’s exactly what I’ve wanted and it was given to me.

I feel like I was well-rested. Sabi nga ni Mark-it, I was like rejuvenated, revitalized and reborn, whatever! I guess I deserved that for myself. I almost forgot how it feels to be free from anything. No late night work, no overworking my hands with encoding and no people bugging me here and there. I was at peace with the world to say the least.

Not that I’m being selfish or something, but sometimes I think of the people I work with at my other job like ; how are things going on with them? Who’s doing the stuff that I’m doing? How’s my friend slash shock absorber mark-it doing? All of them. I hold no grief in my heart. Whatever has been said and done. It’s a thing of the past.

Now that I’m reconsidering on working again. I know that I’m going to miss the one-week that I was free. I just needed my other job. I really am. Oh I can still remember clearly what I have told to a close friend of mine last week. That i was evicted from my other job, he was like sorry for me but I was quick to say that it’s not all about money all the time. But I remember him say “mas maganda nga un pra makapagpahinga ka naman”. Hey, that was such a relief, esp. coming from him!

A lot of friends have been asking me what happen. They would say “give us the details”. But I’m sorry my lips are sealed. Glad that they respected that. I feel so stupid sometimes by not telling them anything. Don’t you think they deserved to know? I’d like to quote my friend Mr. M “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, and then used against you”. That was what I’m afraid of.

But whatever it is I did, I'm going to fix it. I'm going to do the right thing. Hmmm. but I am not bitter of anything, as in at all. I never feel like I was singled-out or victimized by anybody.

Having said all that, I’d like to say I welcomed myself back.

And I would leave yah all with these;

“The only way you’ll get to appreciate things is when you work hard for them. If everything is given to you, there’s a tendency for you to take things for granted.”

P.S. I had so much fun last weekend. I met up again with charmed one at his host, rob and den POTR. The swimming with x and mel, was such a fat-burner after they served us with the delicious Saudia lecheflan, the mouth-watering cake from Marriott and the Egyptian mango. Thank you!

Then I attended a b-day party of Rommel, a close friend of mine. The puyatan was really all worth it, the food was great esp. the tofu, the perennial serving of sago, etc. etc. You definitely rock the house last Thursday night. Happy birthday my dearest friend!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was nice to see you again kapatid.

pero may utang ka pa sa akin na OTH atsaka iyong OC.

dont worry ill be there again on sept 26 most probably.

kaya ihanda mo na ok.

BoBoT said...

hey tnx for the pix ate.

xa cge this time kakayanin ko ng ikopya ka. but i wont promise, sana di ako bc busyhan.

Anonymous said...

hey bro what really happened sa other job mo?am intrigued.will call you one of these days so we can have a proper chat.k?

Anonymous said...

ang saya naman!

btw, ikaw yun pinaka sa lahat. pero siguro alam mo na yun ;)

have a good day!

BoBoT said...

tnx jaleesa. natuwa naman ako sa comment mo. whatever it is. ok na un...hehe

BoBoT said...

tnx sis, let's talk about it some time.

miss yah!

BoBoT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i made you smile di ba? :)

advance happy birthday!

BoBoT said...

hey J, i think i just have to call u J, would that be ok?

yeah i think u made me smile.

tnx again.

have a good morning!

Anonymous said...

you acting strange these days i don't know y? anyways i was just surprise when you call me by my real name and not through the name baptized by madame jennie. anyhow thank you for including my birthday celebration unto your blog. time to return it since in few days from now will be your day. advance happy birthday! may you rock the house too just like what i did. dyok

BoBoT said...

hi mel,

i would always call u by ur real name at all times. haven't u notice that. Elena is not really that approriate xo eh. Though ur popular and known for it.