Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm bored...

I’m sooo bored right now that I decided to email my friend Anita Linda Blair (name is a combi of the popular actress in the phil Anita Linda & the hollywood actress popular of potraying the excorsist movie in the 70’s, Linda Blair) who’s working in Riyad Bank.

We were actually emailing each other asking what we were doing besides emailing ourselves. He was busy updating his friendster account he thinks it has been hack by some hackers. And so I asked him what topic to write, an interesting topic to write, u know just to keep my mind busy. Then he emailed me back. Why not write about your upcoming birthday celebration. For a while, I thought, why not? Then moments later I emailed him back telling him that it isn’t that interesting a topic. Since my birthday is still two weeks from now. I asked him to give me another topic. He was quick to reply, write about loosing love. He was actually referring to himself. But if you can remember I have written something about you already, I said. About you being inlove and loosing love in the process. Not to mention my recent postings are topics about love. Don’t u think it’s gonna be redundant?

Finally, I told him, I have settled to write both. My birthday prep and getting over with love. Gosshhh, what a perfect combination. Haha!

Now that keeps me busy. It’s like I’m on the move again- yeah baby!

Going back to my b-day prep. Like what I have written before, I’m not really a big fan on organizing something like birthdays and stuff. Esp. if it’s my own. I haven’t put so much stock on my birthdays even before, anyways. I dunno I always wanted to be in the side lights. I always wanted it to be simple and intimate. Inviting very few and close friends, if ever. I party and mingle at birthday parties, but not on my own, goshhh it could be awkward.

Although most of my friends are more than willing to help in the preparations and everything. But up until now I have not decided if I’d prepare or not although we have talk about it in passing. For so many reasons why I’m still thinking about it.

I feel like the pressure is on me right now. I have attended like a few bday parties already and now it going to be mine.

I’m just sooo undecided and confuse right now. And what’s bothering me is that I still have to work on the day of my birthday. So the big question is, if ever I’d prepare, so how am I going to attend to my guests? How?

Anyway, I’ll keep it like that for now. I still have a week to think about it, though!

P.S. my posting about getting over with love will follow momentarily.
Note: u see what boredom can do. anyway, tnx anita for giving me ideas kanina on what to write. ayan tuloy na-confuse ako.hahahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a pity. you can't take a day off? kung nandyan ako, i'll help and organise your bday party. i love organising events kasi. actually, lahat kami ng siblings ko mahilig magorganise ng party esp kung family events. so meron kayong karaoke? a pinoy party is not complete kung walang karaoke *hehehe* ano nga pala job mo dyan? IT?

have a good day!

BoBoT said...

yeah, i just have to work day and night. i sooo pity myself right now. but its ok. if u want something, u just have to work on it. sacrifice ika nga. dont worry i'll be just fine.
uy nice naman un, events organiser ka pla ha.
oo naman may karaoke dapat, pra happy mga guests sa kakakanta hanggang umaga..hehe!
secretary work ko d2. not IT. although graduate ako ng comp. eng. pro not that proficient in comp. hehe. wat bout u? ano job mo jan?

Anonymous said...

oh, you must be exhausted working day and night. grabe! you're right, if you want something, gotta work hard. in the end, it'll be pay off. pero you need to rest. good health is very important!

wow, secretary ka? so palaging maganda outfit mo ha? :)

bs in food tech natapos kong course. currently working as a technical officer sa isang food company. actually, bago lang ako sa job na 'to. over 2 months.

yun 1st job ko after uni (had 2 roles offered to me - product development assistant and quality assurance officer), i was there for 7yrs then resigned last dec. i left coz it wasn't fun anymore plus may sama ako ng loob sa ibang colleague ko. imagine i trained them for 1yr and in the end, they got a better pay rise than me. i was so hurt!

then early jan '07, i got a job as a quality control officer at a fresh produce company. stayed there for 5 months then decided to leave kasi maraming naiinggit sa'kin. male dominated kasi yun company. i think they felt intimidated kasi degree holder ako tapos sila hs grad. wala naman sa'kin yun kahit ano pa natapos mo. they didn't treat me well and they would humiliate me in front of our clients. it was hell!

i'm enjoying my new job and everyone, including production staff, are so friendly and helpful. i feel so welcome!

medyo mahaba na 'to *hehehe*

have a good day!

BoBoT said...

hey J, that was a long reply. thanks for sharing your stories to me.

u reli had to go thru a lot noh? it's fine. ganyan lng naman yan eh, if ur not happy with this and that then its time to move on and find your place.

ako i'm still happy with my work right now. although tiring kc double job ako. it's fine by me. i had lots of spare time kc, so i need to work double. so far so good. happy naman, although sometimes i feel like quitting. pro i got this motivation factor, if u know what i mean..heheh!

sana tuloy tuloy na job mo jan ngaun. secret? u just have to enjoy and love ur job, u'll be amaze of the output.